You are not the problem, Author. Resistance is.
Your breakthrough happens with personal, one-on-one guidance that finally launches your dream.
There are only 2 Roadblocks for Writers
Can’t start —or— Can’t finish
There is a Solution
12 Months of Unlimited 15-minute writing guidance. Guaranteed
IN MY EXPERIENCE, there are two types of writers.
One group says, “I’ve always wanted to write” but they can’t get started. They have too many doubts and fears.
The second group includes experienced writers who are stuck on a long project and can’t break through to the finish line.
Both groups share one common trait: They don’t reach out and get some help.
Would 12 months of unlimited writing consultations solve the problem? Stop locking yourself in a room. When you hit a roadblock, make an appointment, then let’s talk it through. If the first session doesn’t quite solve the problem, schedule another … and another …
To achieve important goals, most writers need ...
- An experienced writer
- Creative solutions
Introducing UNLIMITED Startup & Finish Author Guidance!
No more solitary confinement. (Includes all 3 Coffee Shop Method courses.)
One-time payment: $997
For what works out to be less than $84 a month, you can get a full year of UNLIMITED 15-Minute consultations sessions designed to help you Startup, Follow Through and Finish!
Let’s make the fulfilment of your writing dreams business as usual. And it works out to be less than 84 bucks a month for a full year of focused, unlimited consultations.
Here's how it works:
1. [Click below] to enroll in my UNLIMITED Start-and-Finish writing support and guidance method.
2. You'll get an email from me with a link to my calendar so we can have our first coaching session.
3. Your first call is 30 minutes to make sure my method is perfect for you, and we'll sketch a path forward that fits your situation. [Become the productive writer you’ve always wanted to be].
4. At the end of our call, and each call thereafter, we'll agree on "next steps" or "homework" that will move you forward and keep you accountable.
5. After each call--Zoom or phone-- I'll send you confirmation of your homework, and a link to schedule your next call.
6. Once your homework is complete (It’s fun, because you’ll be writing), you can schedule your next 15-minute call.
Truly Unlimited Cohort Help!
Do not worry! If you get stuck on the homework or need support between calls, just email me and I’ll help get you back on track. Support, feedback, and guidance. Nobody succeeds without help!
(PLEASE NOTE: This is not a reading/editing service. Query me for list of other ways to work together.)
GUARANTEE: If during our first 30-minute call either of us feels like this is not a perfect solution to help you [Become a successful Start-and-Finish author], I will refund your money immediately. No Risk!
Why would you want to work with me?
- I am a former reporter and editor for daily newspapers where I developed the ability to meet tough deadlines and shape content.
- I am the recipient of 7 playwriting grants from arts councils in Connecticut, Michigan, and Massachusetts. I am also a member of the Writers Guild of America.
- I am a published author, produced playwright, ghostwriter and co-creator of TV pilots for NBC/ABC
"Douglas your writing is concise, taut, and you take what could be complicated details and roll them out seamlessly--and the pace, terrific."
— Beth Davey, Davey Literary & Media
Maybe it sounds a little crazy for me to give away so much for such a small fee. But I am paid a thousand times when new writers become productive and veterans blast thru mental blocks. and finish!
Who will benefit from a year of creative consultations?
Do you want to change professions?
Do you cringe everytime you read a rave book review and grumble, "That should be me."
Do you have a story only you can write?
I personal development part of your writing goal?
P.S. If you don't know me well yet, here are a few testimonials from clients who have used my model:
"I would have never gotten this far without his constant encouragement telling me my words had value. He saw something in the book before I did."
—Adam Wilson, author of Tactical Reload (Amazon #1 New Release)
"Without you this would still be ideas dancing in my head, keeping me up at night. Thank you for your endless help in pulling my story apart to find the perfect pieces to share with readers."
— Amy Eicher, Restoring Venus Amazon (#1 New Release)
"You were instrumental in helping me come up with these stories. This project would not have been possible without your creativity.”
— Lt. Col. Michael Jacques, A Chaplain’s Battle
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a reading and editing service.
P.P.S. There's no risk to get started. Just use the link to schedule your first phone session with me to make sure this is perfect for you. If it's not, I'll promptly return your money. But I know my model works. And I know how exciting it is to finally be able to say with confidence, “I am the author of … “
12 months of unlimited Zoom or phone consultations.